Hi Esther, I don't think I have your e-mail address. How are you doing? I haven'tbeen making ATCs for awhile, in fact I dropped out of all the swaps I was signed up for at ATCards. I will get back to them one of these days, but lately I just haven't felt like making them. :( Hope you're well and having fun!
You can always e-mail me at craftyvox @ gmail.com if you like :)
I myself dropped out of most of the swaps I was as well, it was just getting too much. Now I am just finishing up 2 swaps and my circle journal pages offcourse.
Looking forward hearing from you every once in a while:)
ik heb U reactie op Nicoles blog gelesen und dagte "waar is ze?"
en dan ik fand U bent hier~!
sorry about that terrible Dutch but I cannot really speak it at all haha! Yeah Dutch supermarkets do seem to be tiny compared to British/Australian/American ones I have no idea why as it's not like the Dutch have any less taste for food...
5 comments:
This card is gorgeous! Was it for the It's Greek to Me swap at ATCards? Too bad I didn't get one of yours. I love your Play on Words cards, too.
Yes it was indeed. I am sure I could recreate it though if you'd like to set up a trade?:)
Are you part of the It's Still Greek to Me swap as well??
Hi Esther, I don't think I have your e-mail address. How are you doing? I haven'tbeen making ATCs for awhile, in fact I dropped out of all the swaps I was signed up for at ATCards. I will get back to them one of these days, but lately I just haven't felt like making them. :( Hope you're well and having fun!
Hey Amy,
You can always e-mail me at craftyvox @ gmail.com if you like :)
I myself dropped out of most of the swaps I was as well, it was just getting too much. Now I am just finishing up 2 swaps and my circle journal pages offcourse.
Looking forward hearing from you every once in a while:)
~esther
hej! U bent nederlander!
ik heb U reactie op Nicoles blog gelesen und dagte "waar is ze?"
en dan ik fand U bent hier~!
sorry about that terrible Dutch but I cannot really speak it at all haha! Yeah Dutch supermarkets do seem to be tiny compared to British/Australian/American ones I have no idea why as it's not like the Dutch have any less taste for food...
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a note, I always enjoy reading them!! *** Bedankt voor je reactie, ik lees ze altijd met veel plezier!!