The background of this ATC is made with distress ink, spritzed water and perfect pearls mixed on my craftsheet then I dipped the cardstock in there. Once dry I stamped the background with a script blockstamp. Seal stamped with fired brick distress ink then embossed with clear powder to make it pop out some. Scriptstamp by Blockhead, other stamps by ClubScrap.
For this background I used a resist-technique using white ink for the flowers, then sponged on the other colors and wipped of with a tissue. Large dragonfly embossed with clear powder. All stamps are by ClubScrap (except for the lil red flower, I don't remember where I got that one from).
4 comments:
Hi there! Pretty ATCs! I especially like how you made the "seal" with the red ink and embossed it! Wishing you and yours a happy, prosperous, healthy New Year! :-)
This is looking really nice. I like how you can get those paint effects.
Monique (lj)
This is so pretty!
Thanks all for your nice comments :-)
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a note, I always enjoy reading them!! *** Bedankt voor je reactie, ik lees ze altijd met veel plezier!!