Sunday, March 20, 2011

circus animals

For a friend's daughters 8th birthday I made this circus animal train card yesterday.
I was a little (very!) strapped for time so I kept it rather basic and without a lot of embellishments and added details, but I have to admit that though it's simple, I do quite like it. Am definitely going to be making this card again when I have more time on my hands, and add a little more detail.


The "train wagons" are actually made of the bottom part of this Marriane Design Creatables birdcage. :D Not quite sure where I originally got the wooden animal figures, I think the HEMA. Cardstock used came from my ClubScrap stash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat leuk hoe je ook die karretjes hebt gemaakt, mooi hoor. Gaat dit zo in een envelop?

Monique

Alice said...

this is so cute! wonderful project!

Jeany said...

super leuk!!! Ik zie niet hoe je het gemaakt hebt, maar dat maakt de kaart nog mooier!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note, I always enjoy reading them!! *** Bedankt voor je reactie, ik lees ze altijd met veel plezier!!